Choosing The RIGHT REALTOR to Assist You in The Sale of Your Home.
This is a Business Decision. You Generally Get What You Pay For.
A few important facts to know:
1. The “average agent” (72%) sells 2 to 4 homes a year and earns less than $50,000.
2. Your agent does not get paid until your home sale is complete.
3. Deb’s UPFRONT Costs when listing YOUR home : $825-$1,125 + monthly marketing costs*
QUESTION: Do you think the “average agent” is going to spend this amount of money on YOUR HOME? Especially with no guarantee it will sell? AND Do you think the “average agent” will pressure you to accept any offer that comes in on your home so they can re-coup their costs ASAP, even if the offer is not in your best interest ?
Because of the large investment Deb makes when listing a home, Deb has to make sure that the Seller AND the Home qualify for her unique, proven sales strategy, listing package, and superior service. The Seller must be motivated to sell and be willing to do what is needed to prepare their home for sale.
What does a Seller Client get when working with Deb’s Team?
1. A Full Time REALTOR. This is Deb’s only business and she and her team are dedicated to the service of their clients.
2. TEAM WORK- Even as a full time professional Deb knows that she can’t do it all by herself; A staff of licensed, in office team members help to provide the VIP service that Stage Presence Homes clients Deserve!
3. Deb contracts with an experienced, professional real estate photography company to provide the BEST quality photos of your home. Photos are high definition (HD) and are provided in formats for both print AND web advertising of your home. This company also provides the Virtual Tour and YouTube video of your home. Deb includes this for her listing clients** ($300- $600)
4. Professional staffed showing service to answer calls and coordinate showing appointments for your home. This service checks the requesting agent’s license status and will call, text, and/or email you for each and every showing request. They will also solicit and provide feedback from each agent that showed your home, this is done within minutes of the showing so that the home is fresh in the agent’s mind. This service also includes a smart phone APP that you download to your phone and easily change or view showing information. **($70 per month)
5. Quality, professional Flyers and/or Text Message Sign Riders so prospective Buyers can easily get the details about your home on their smart phone. **($35-$225)
6. Digital lockbox. This records every agent who showed your home and time stamps their showing. This can ONLY be accessed by a licensed member of our local San Diego Association of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service. Cards to access the box must be updated every 48 hours. **($125)
7. Designated Marketing Director. Deb pays for an in-house marketing person to assist in the marketing and sale of each of her listings **( Cost=Priceless! LOL)
8. Deb regularly attends the WEEKLY area Broker Caravans to PERSONALLY see the new inventory. The value of this cannot be matched when Deb goes to price your home in the “sweet spot”.
9. Monthly internet advertising. Deb spends over $3000 per month for internet advertising- Her listings are TOP of the list in home searches and she can customize her listings because she has paid spots with these top sites: Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Homes.com, YouTube, Facebook. Deb pays to push YOUR home out to potential buyers with a Quality, Detailed Presentation.
10. Deb spends over $2000 per month on print advertising. Ramona Sentinel, Ramona Home Journal, San Vicente Valley News, Poway and Rancho Bernardo newspapers.
11. Just Listed post cards. Deb uses direct mail to expose your home to neighbors who may know someone who wants to live in your neighborhood. **($300+)
12. A network of qualified, quality, professionals that Deb can recommend to assist in the preparation and sale of your home. Handyman, plumber, roofer, septic, well, termite, inspector, escrow, title, survey and more. This can be overwhelming to a client, especially when the upcoming move is stressful enough. Deb and her team will assist in the scheduling and meeting with these professionals on your behalf, to get estimates, reports and to complete the work if necessary.
13. Easy Exit Listing. We put our money where our mouth is. If you are unhappy with the service we provide, if we don’t do everything we promise, you can cancel your listing at any time up to the time you receive an offer on your home.
14. COMMUNICATION. This is what Deb and her team feel is the most important aspect of their job. You will receive regular updates on comparable sales and listings in your market area during the “active” stage of your listing. You will have first-hand knowledge of what the market is doing and be able to corroborate with Deb on pricing and negotiation of the sale of your home. Once you accept and offer and are in escrow the team will handle all the details and update you with regular status reports.
Because We SELL MORE We Can DO MORE!
Don’t leave the most important, costly sale of your life in the hands of just any “Average Agent”. Trust the Professional; you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Notice: Deb’s Listing Program isn’t for every seller. If you are looking to pay the cheapest compensation, and don’t care when or whether or not your home even sells- then we are NOT the team for you.